Welcome to Fiestalegre Promotions, Inc.
Fiestalegre Promotions, Inc. presents Los Angeles's first official site of el "Dia de San Juan Festival" and "Festival Puertoriqueño" both known as the Puerto Rican (PR) Festival.
For those of you who have visited with us throughout the years, we once again look forward to treating you to new venues and special events that will guarantee you the best entertainment for your listening and dancing pleasure. And for those of you who are new to our web site, please read on and learn more about what we do.
Sonora Ponceña, is a Puerto Rican salsa band, founded in 1954 by Enrique "Quique" Lucca Caraballo. Quique's son, Papo Lucca, directs the band.The band has stayed active for a remarkable amount of time, recording dozens of albums, including a 55th anniversary album. This band is among the classic veterans del swing which is still relavent after all these years. Wepa!
- Echo Park Project
- Las Divas Del Swing
- Fito Vasquez Y Su Orquesta
- MC Ralph Lardi
- DJ Willie
- DJ Tumbao
- y mas ...
Age: All Ages
*Line up always subject to change without notice
Tickets Available at Door Only
- $45 General
- $80 VIP
Senior and Children tickets only sold at the door on the day of the event.
- $25 Senior 62 & up
- $15 Children Age 11-14
- Children Under 10 & under Free *VIP includes: access to back stage, tables with chairs and umbrellas, restroom.
- Online tickets will NOT be mailed out. Name will be put on will-call. Name on ticket must match the name of the person picking up the tickets.
- Identification is required. If you purchased multiple tickets you are responsible for receiving all tickets at the time of pick up.
- Please print Online ticket purchase confirmation email and bring it to the ticket window with
your picture ID on the day of the event.
Food and Alcohol will be available for purchase.